Monday, November 01, 2010
tokyo autumn '10 - disneysea@Monday, November 01, 2010

Day 4 - Disneysea!

Last day of the horrible breakfast at the hotel. Finally. And Daechul is going with us to DisneySea!

Why don't they ever cook something different? The tofu is awesome though.

We take the same line to Tokyo station, but we took the Keiyo Line this time. Cause the Musashino wasn't leaving yet.
Halloween Decorations at the Resort Line!
Daechul is very happy taking pictures with the Pumpkin Mickey.
Daechul says LET'S GO!
My mum suggested that I make Daechul do this, while on the train with all the people going to DisneySea.
Hello I'm green too!
We just passed the Disneyland Station cause the hotels can be seen behind me.
This made me question what's so fascinating about the Disneyland carpark... Then i realised that Space Mountain can be seen.
Disneyland carpark again. This time with Daechul's butt in full view.
Yay Baby and Mama! My love. Succulent Kuma-chan didn't go. Sad much.
This is so cliche. But its nicer than the Universal ones.
Entrance into DisneySea!! We didn't have to queue today cause we bought the 2day passport.
Almost bought Mickey earmuffs. Very cute!
The scenery in DisneySea is great. And it's much cooler compared to Disneyland cause there's a big area of water right in the middle. You'll see.
Our first ride was...20,000 something something something. I'm lazy to take out my notes now. We waited 20mins. My sis kept screaming again.
We then queued 55mins for Indiana Jones. I think queuing 80mins for Space Mountain seems faster.
Machiam like Tomb Raider. I like!
Daechul is damn happy that I brought him to DisneySea. Oh, the ride was really good, and it was so cool inside! But I really don't like the sound volume. It's too loud and 90% of the time I was covering my ears. Are they all deaf?
One of the bridges we crossed after the end of Indiana Jones.
This is Flounder's Fish Something Coaster I guess. I think we took this ride 5times? It's a kiddy coaster and my mum LOVES IT.
Daechul found a hole to snuggle into while we queue.
Where is this I don't know. Mermaid Lagoon I think. We saw Ariel's boyfriend somewhere here also.
Lunch was at Sebastian's Calypso Kitchen.
Pizza! All Disney food that has cheese in them is always awesome. I ate 1 whole pizza plus 1 quarter from my mum's.
Our FPs for today! MUHAHA!
Green Indian. Peter Pan!
This is Jumping Jellyfish! Totally not worth the wait.. Might as well queue for the Flounder's Fish Coaster.
We were walking towards Tower of Terror but stopped at a place for pictures. And here's Daechul doing his gravure shoot.
Can see people waiting for the parade on water. I made sure I was holding Daechul properly before taking this. If he drops into the water, really FML.
Sitting down to rest. Near the Tower of Terror already.
This picture doesn't emphasize on how bloody tall the building is. And we chickened out on the ride cause it was freefall. And we can even hear people screaming from outside. WTF?
Limited time only! It's a Dinosaur!
The man made ship. I think it's a ride also.
Shopping again. My sis bought Duffy. Didn't get Shelly-may cause Duffy already cost us 60.40SGD.
I love this picture! About to take..Aquatopia?
We took the ride 3 times. The ride allows 3 people to sit together.

Afterwards we took Stormrider which is a simulation ride. Pretty fun, with "rain" raining down.
We stop over somewhere to take a rest and have some cocoa!
Almost drinking.
But it's really thick. I don't like it.
Duffy with earmuffs!
Looks like some yam cake.
Curry Popcorn. The smell was really strong.
We took the Sindbad ride which is similar to It's a Small World.
I shall always take this kind of picture now.

We do our shopping near the entrance and made our way back.
Stopped by the Konbini again for some food. Daechul is eating my food!

DisneySea Damage. The silver box with Chocolate crunch is out to cheat people of money. And we bought 2 somemore. Basically, you pay for the box. wtf?

Labels:


about
who i think i am.

victoria.
singaporean.
jpop, jrock, kpop.

i love my green dinosaur and i don't care if you think I'm crazy.

TWITTER